- Feasibility Studies: When preparing feasibility studies, we first seek to establish if there is market support for the project. If supported, we then assess the competitive market, match facilities to user needs and provide detailed earnings estimates. We make a clear distinction between our client presentation and final report, a highly regarded document that may be used for project financing purposes.
- Highest & Best Brand Search: We can effectively manage the critical process of brand/ franchise/ operator selection from initial search to ‘heads of terms’. We not only present a list of suitable alternatives, we analyse their potential impact and effectiveness while quantifying their cost/ benefit. We aim to execute the optimum relationship for the property and negotiate the most favourable terms on your behalf.
- Re-Positioning Reports: Our written and financial analysis recommends value-add product and brand re-positioning projects for your asset. These recommendations seek to maximise asset potential and drive value. Engaged as Asset Managers, we can also execute the final project on your behalf. Our impact studies vary slightly, aiming to determine conversion impact within a family of brands.
- Market Intelligence: Accurate, real-time market intelligence is a critical element to the hotel feasibility and acquisition process. We leverage our in-house library and interview methodology to deliver an understanding of local economic trends, supply/demand factors and locational implications of a market as a precursor to a formal engagement. We present only the most relevant criteria and key decision points in a clear and concise format.
- Corporate Strategy: We work with leading institutional and private hotel investors as well as international brands to create successful development or acquisition pipelines in key focus markets. We partner with you – acting as an extension of your internal teams – to identify deals, penetrate new markets and improve market share. Our process begins with a business growth plan and transitions to a relationship based on deal conversion success.
- Critical Asset Action Report: Designed to inform short-term strategic decisions about hotel assets, our exclusive Critical Asset Action Report (CAAR) includes current and future opinions of value, including important hold, invest or sell recommendations. We review market competitiveness, pricing, staffing, margins, S&M, product, physical condition, branding and management effectiveness with a view towards enhancing value for the stakeholders.